Let’s Coder is a Coding Bootcamp whose flagship program is unmatched: we teach how to code a website in 3 months. If you have development and/or teacher experience and are looking for a new and exciting milestone in your career, this position is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing start-up and make a positive impact in many people’s lives.
The teacher is responsible for providing instruction in multiple programming languages to a team of students. The Instructor will monitor student success and provide 1:1 guidance as needed.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Teach our full-time intensive course.
- Develop measureable learning objectives, assessments, instructional materials, coursework, homework including multimedia to be used in our full-time course.
- Prepare students for success by providing coaching in all aspects of their journey towards becoming critical thinkers and problem solvers.
- Day to day instruction of students.
Education and experience:
You must have proficient web programming experience.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or related degree from an accredited college or university
- Teaching experience a big plus.
- Computer Science degree (or related field) preferred.
- Positive and supportive. Operates with a high degree of emotional intelligence; able to demonstrate empathy for students.
- Strong advocate for growth mindset theory. Passionate about maximizing human potential; committed to applying an andragogy that recognizes the ability of every student to break through perceived boundaries through the power of grit and determination.
- Dedicated and conscientious.
- Demonstrates outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Engaging and inspiring. Proficient in the art of engaging students in active classroom discussion.
- Outstanding ability to provide high quality, clear, constructive, personalized feedback to students.
- Outstanding ability to manage competing priorities, remain organized, and meet deadlines.
We’d love to work with you if…
- You are passionate about learning, helping others and making a positive impact in the world. Your energy will be an important driver for the success of our students.
- You are a highly motivated individual with leadership skills who can guide and lead our students.
- Teaching, mentorship and coaching experience is a big plus!
If after reading all, you still think you can be a good fit for this role, don’t hesitate to apply and will reach out to you soon!